Digital Transformation workshop: The Digital Future for Membership Organisations and Trade Bodies
14th of April 2016
held at the CIPP's London Office, Covent Garden WC2E 9RA from
9am - 1pm
Exposing the digital transformation
journey, deconstructing challenges, seizing opportunities and truly understanding how to "get there".
A highly engaging half day workshop amongst your peers dedicated to the the issues that YOU and your organisation are facing today.
Produced in partnership between Atmosphere and CIPP
Reserve your place today. Attendance is free of charge.
Please email email@example.com
with your full name, organisation and role and a confirmation will be sent back to you. Please see the FAQ below for details on suitable experience levels for attendees.
Objectives of the session:
- Co-develop with your peers a series of hypotheses as to what the future of the trade body and membership organisation might look like
- Explore the validity of these hypotheses now and into the future
- Shape high level scenarios for realising the opportunities and mitigating the threats to achieve a contemporary, relevant and engaging trade body or membership organisation of the future
What you can expect:
- An interactive and fun session
- Shared insight, best practice and inspiration from the wider market
- Opportunities to share and discuss ideas and themes with your peers
- Application of tools and methodologies
- Plenty of ideas and food for thought to apply to your own organisations
The value proposition of the professional body has remained largely unchanged for the many decades that they have existed:
Providing a space for professionals and companies to benefit from joining together through:
- An exchange of knowledge based value
- Legitimising and advancing the sector through accreditation & recognition
- Influencing policy and public thinking
- A forum to share ideas, a ‘tribe’ to belong to, and a community to thrive in
A number of challenges and opportunities exist in the face of fast changing consumer behavior
and market dynamics often provoked by the increasing adoption of digital and the resulting means to connect and create value:
- Membership Value; members can now meet more of their needs from anywhere at anytime, including online networks, free content providers and a wealth of shared data, insight and learning, and may no longer rely on institutionalised structures
- Managing information; demand for lighter and thinner content, curated to be consumed on the go
- Internationalisation; demand for products and services across regions and timezones
- Lifelong learning beyond CPD; the ‘gold watch’ is a relic, careers move in many directions, learning must be constant, relevant, valuable and meaningful
- Measurements; measuring less tangible results such as impact and share of voice
- Attracting talent; understanding how to attract the next wave of digitally enabled, purpose driven talent to lead the organisation into the future
Who will be attending this event?
For previous sessions attendees have come from the following appointments;
Commercial / CFO
Non Executive Director
etc. roles with equivalent experience and leadership
Should you wish to discuss the suitability of a potential delegate, please contact the event organiser on the details below.
What does the workshop cost?
The session is free of charge. Places are strictly limited and registration is essential.
Where is the event being held?
CIPP London Office
90 Long Acre
Arne Street Entrance
Who will facilitate the session?
Ben Hart Founding Partner, Atmosphere
What do I need to bring?
Delegates may choose to bring their laptop, however no specific equipment is required. A notepad and pen will be provided.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The event is being held at the CIPP, PostcodeWC2E 9RA. Transport options can be found at TFL
. For questions regarding transport/parking for the venue, please contact the CIPP on 0121 712 1000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For questions regarding the content of the session or to arrange a time to take the discussion offline either pre or post the session, please contact the event organiser on the details below.
For questions regarding the venue, please contact the CIPP on 0121 712 1000
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Should you be unable to attend you are welcome to send a colleague in your place. Colleagues should attempt to register their own ticket first, however, If no more tickets are available please adjust the name and contact details on your ticket using the eventbrite interface, or call the event organiser on the details below.
Who is the event organiser?
This event is produced in partnership by Atmosphere
For any further enquiries please contact email@example.com